- Initially the relocation of office from Balderton Street to a temporary office while building works completed, then on to the final destination at Hannover Square, London. However, due to the COVID19 crisis, the temporary office solution was abandoned and all items put into storage until such time as the Hannover Square office could be accessed.
- Works to be completed in office hours
- Furniture items to be relocated to storage facility
Works completed by Nexus
- Move plan for relocation provided by Nexus
- Crew and vehicles provided to complete relocation of all items
- Dismantling of furniture as required
- Provision of standard and IT crates to move IT kit and smaller items
- Additional crew to provide packing assistance provided
- Works completed in one Weekday
- Storage provided for furniture and crates
- Future relocation of items in storage to be delivered to office space (date TBC)
“I would also like to thank you for all your help and assistance not only today but during the lead up to the move!
I hear that it went really well today.”
“”Wanted to thank your team for today, its appreciated that they still came out in this environment. Special thanks to Colin and Gus … they were a great help.”